- Disable cookies on your computer or device
- Delete evantu.store cookies after you’ve visited one of our sites
- Use your browser’s anonymous setting (called ‘Incognito’ in Chrome, ‘InPrivate’ for Internet Explorer, ‘Private Browsing’ in Firefox and Safari)
What are social network cookies?If you share evantu.store content on social networks, you may be sent cookies from these sites. We don’t control the sending of these cookies, so we advise you to check these third-party (social sharing) websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
What are third party cookies?Some cookies may be set by third parties when you visit our websites. These third parties may be suppliers who partner with us to deliver our websites, companies that participate with us in joint marketing programmes, as well as other third parties. These cookies are controlled by the third parties, so please check the third-party website for more information and to find out how to manage their cookies. These third party cookies don’t collect personal information that could identify individual customers.
What are flash cookies?We may display video content on this website using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses Flash cookies to improve your experience. If you want to disable or delete a Flash cookie, please visit Adobe Flash Player global security settings. Please bear in mind that if you disable Flash cookies you won’t be able to access certain content on our website which uses Adobe Flash Player, such as videos
What type of cookies do we use?We use both ‘persistent’ and ‘session’ cookies:
- Persistent cookies are stored by your browser and on your device until their set expiry date (unless you delete them first)
- Session cookies expire as soon as you close your web browser
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:These are essential cookies. They’re used to carry out requests you make when you use our site – for example, remembering information provided by you, such as the items you’ve put in your shopping bag. If you choose to opt out of getting these cookies, then won’t be able to use our site properly. You’ll still be able to browse, but you won’t be able to put anything in your shopping bag or buy it.
- Performance Cookies:These cookies allow us to collect data about the way you’ve used our websites, so we can record information about what you’ve viewed. We use these cookies to measure if our customers are getting the most from our site. We then use this information to improve our site and help us understand how our customers move around them. These cookies may also be provided by a third party analytic tool, but will only be used for purposes related to our website.
- Functionality Cookies:These cookies allow websites to remember choices you’ve previously made that are specific to you – for example your country selection, language preferences or when you choose to remain signed-in.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies remember information regarding how you’ve used our website and other websites, so that we can show you promotional and other targeted information based upon the things you like and what you’ve searched for and viewed.
- For essential technical reasons – such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to pay for your products in checkout
- To distinguish you from other website users. This helps us to: – Remember you when you return and to personalise our website to you, such as saving your bag or remembering what you last viewed or searched for. – Target advertising towards you based on what you like and what you view and search for.
- To collect statistical and analytical information about how visitors use our websites – so we can improve the way our sites work and to measure the success of our competitions and campaigns
- To enable us to fulfill our contractual obligations to third parties – for example to pay a partner if you’ve made a purchase on one of our websites by following a link from their website.