Normal conditions of return apply:
- Return your purchase to us within 28 days of dispatch of your order by post (see details below) with your despatch note as proof of purchase for a refund.
- All goods which you are returning must be unused, have all tags attached and be in their original condition (including packaging and labeling). If you use the goods or remove or tamper with any of the tags attached to the goods, you will lose your right to return the goods under our returns policy.
- Unless faulty, we are unable to offer an exchange or refund on: – Jewellery worn in a piercing and, – Items that are sealed for personal hygiene reasons where they have been unsealed.
- The above policy does not affect your statutory rights including your rights in relation to faulty goods or your right to cancel orders made online. If you wish to exercise your cancellation rights please see the “Statutory Right to Cancel” section below.
Statutory Right to Cancel:
If you are a consumer – you have the right to cancel your contract with us and receive a full refund. You have 14 days from the day on which you receive your order to notify us that you wish to cancel, and you may do so by writing to us at email@example.com.
If you receive the items from your order on different days, this cancellation period shall end 14 days after the day on which you receive the final item of your order). You must then return your order in full without delay, by post (at your own cost and risk).
All goods contained in your order must be returned in their original condition (together with all packaging and labelling), and show no signs of use or damage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods do not meet this standard.
If your contract is cancelled in full, we will provide you with a refund for the item(s) within 14 days of our receipt.
This right does not apply to perishable items, customised goods and items that are sealed for personal hygiene reasons where they have been unsealed, including jewellery worn in a piercing.
Returning by post:
*Please note: Postal returns are only for items bought online.
Complete the returns form on your dispatch note and include it with the item. If you no longer have the dispatch note, put the following information on a piece of paper and include it with the item:
- Billing address
- a contact telephone number
- Email address (the one you use to log on to your account with evantu.store)
- Order number (you can get this by logging on to your account)
- Description of the product
- Reason for return using the following codes: Faulty, Incorrect, Arrived too late, Unwanted gift, Unsuitable, Doesn’t fit, Other
Repack the item as securely as possible and send it to:
evantu.store 6 Deerhurst Road Daventry Northamptonshire NN11 2PS
Returns sent by post are at your own cost. Make sure you obtain a free stamped Proof of Postage from the Post Office as we are not responsible for items that are lost in transit or damaged on their way back to us.
Your refund will normally be processed within 14 working days of receiving your return but it may take slightly longer to appear on your bank statement.
We will refund the cost of the item, but not the postage costs or delivery charges unless the item was found to be faulty. This does not affect your legal or statutory rights and is subject to your right of cancellation.
Exchanging an item you bought online:
We’re sorry but we can’t offer an exchange as part of our returns process for items purchased online.
If you are returning something and need the same product in a different size or colour, or simply a replacement product, you need to place a new order online for the item you require. Your new order will be sent to you directly and we will process your return according to our returns policy as soon as we receive it.
If something you buy turns out to be faulty:
If something you buy turns out to be faulty we recommend you contact our Customer Service team in advance on +44 (0)13 2731 2139 to discuss the best way to proceed.
If the item is faulty we will give you a refund or exchange the item if possible.